Historical information

Murray Comrie Collection. The town block where this stable was located was the base for policing in Tarnagulla from 1878 until the 1990s. The block was bounded by Stanley, Victoria, Wood and Gladstone Streets. The stable was built in 1886. An image of the stable in 1924 is THA-2019.0031.

Physical description

Monochrome photograph of a stable which once housed police horses in Tarnagulla. Dark red or brown weatherboard with white doors.

References