Book - "What is Heat? and What is Electricity?
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- Green cloth covered book of 329 pages with gold letters on the spine and cover. The book includes illustrations.
- 22.0 x 14.5 cm
- electricity, heat, ballarat ironworkers' and polytechnic association, james oddie
- This book was originally part of the library of the Ballarat Ironworkers' and Polytechnic Association. It is one of the volumes of the library of the late James Oddie. He bequeathed the book to the Ironworkers' Association in 1911.
- Frederick Hovenden (Maker), Chapman and Hall (Maker)
- Bookplate on inside front cover "The Ballarat Ironworkers' and Polytechnic Association No 1660"
- 6 Jun 2019 at 9:57AM