Historical information

Murray Comrie Collection. Information from Murray Comrie: This building still stands at the south end of Commercial Road, Tarnagulla. Originally used as the Masonic Lodge Temple of Tarnagulla United Lodge, No. 1318 (E.C.), opened and consecrated 21.1.1869 by Wor. Bro. Wardlow. Br. Stamp was installed as Master. The other part of the building housed the Masonic Hall Hotel, with F.H. Goldsboro as licensee. In later years, this building was known as Bool's (after the Bool family).

Physical description

Monochrome photograph depicting the facade of a building with window canopies and an arched doorway.