Newspaper, Papua New Guinea - Pidgin News Supplement to The Times Courier
From the Collection of Ballarat Heritage Services PO Box 2209 Bakery Hill Post Office Victoria
- Yellowing paper with green print.
- A4 x 4 - Folded A3 to make a 4 page newspaper.
- pidgin english; language; papua; new guinea; newspaper; the new guinea times courier
- Collected on a visit to Rabaul to visit Alec and Denise Kinnane.
- 18 January 1961
- Written in pidgin English. Pidgin News Supplement to the Times Courier, Wednesday, January 18, 1961.
PISIN NIUSPEPA BILONG OL MAN = Pidgin Newspaper belonging to the old man
FOA MAN I KALABUS LONG PAIT LONG BUNG = Four men in gaol after the fight at the market.
- 16 Jun 2019 at 8:37AM