Map - Heidelberg. Historic River Landscape Assessment. Historical maps: Map C 1851-1863. "The Garden of the colony"
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Black and white sketch map on white paper
- 790 x 600 cm
- heidelberg, heidelberg - maps
- Geographical area of around 35 sq. kilometres marked with physical features such as major roads, vegetation and properties, with locations and notes of the increasing number of farms, gardens orchards and vineyards which had become established in addition to pastoral runs. Bounded by Shire of Diamond Valley to the North, Darebin Creek to the West and Plenty River to the East.
- Loder & Bayley (Maker)
- 5 Jul 2019 at 6:56PM