Book - MacRobertsonland
From the Collection of Ringwood and District Historical Society 125 Warrandyte Road Ringwood VIC
- Small paperback biography of Macpherson Robertson (1859-1945)
- 105mm x 150mm - 183 pages
- MacRobertson's chocolate factory in Fitzroy, Victoria, expanded to Ringwood at 323 Canterbury Road before takeover in 1968 by Cadbury-Schweppes P/L.
- Jill Robertson (Author), Arcade Publications (Publisher)
- "Meet the man behind some of Australia's favourite confectionery - including Freddo Frog, Cherry Ripe and Old Gold chocolate - a charming self-made millionaire and generous philanthropist whose spirit reflected the hopes and dreams of a young nation. MACROBERTSONLAND tells the amazing rags-to-riches tale of Macpherson Robertson, Austrlia's very own Willy Wonka."
- 29 Jun 2019 at 12:22PM