From the Collection of Uniting Church Archives - Synod of Victoria 54 Serrell Street Malvern East Victoria
- Oblong stainless steel plaque with black text and screw holes in each corner.
- 20.5cm x 10.0cm
- williams, g. ross, rev., presbyterian church, glen iris
- "TO THE GLORY OF GOD" "THE FIRST BUILDING FOR A PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH IN GLEN IRIS WAS OPENED ON THIS SITE ON 30th AUGUST 1925." "IT WAS REPLACED BY THIS BUILDING WHICH WAS OPENED ON 22nd FEBRUARY 1958" "REV. G. ROSS WILLIAMS. MINISTER."
- 9 Aug 2019 at 11:17AM