Book - A Short History of the Australian Country Press
From the Collection of Warrnambool and District Historical Society Inc. 2 Gilles Street (south of Merri St) Warrnambool Victoria
- This is a soft cover book of 266 pages. It has a white cover with black printing and one sepia-coloured photograph on the front cover and one black and white photograph on the back cover. The pages contain 13 chapters with a bibliography, appendix and index. The book contains many black and white photographs and tables.
- W 15 cm. H 24 cm. D 2 cm.
- newspapers in australia, history of warrnambool
- This book by Rod Kirkpatrick gives a summary of the history of newspapers in provincial towns and cities in Australia. There are some references to newspapers in Warrnambool and surrounding districts.
- CPX Printing and Logistics (Maker)
- This book will be useful for research.
- 1 Aug 2019 at 1:25PM