Historical information

As per Physical Description above

Physical description

Newspaper article about Phillip Island and its bridges. Photos of 3 ferries, driving of the 1st pile for the bridge. Article about the two bridges. Photos of the Isle of Wight Hotel, The Continental Guesthouse and Erehwon Guesthouse, the first bridge - Suspension Bridge opened in 1940, Richard Grayden and Councilor Rupert Harris, Charles and Margaret Grayden with Archbishop Clarke in 1904 and a photo of 5 people at Easter in Cowes in 1911.