Scientific Instruments - Quickfit Chemistry Set: basic set of 9 items
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- Solid cardboard box with molded insert for glass instruments.
- Box: Height 8.0cm; Width 41.0cm; Depth 23.5cm. Tubes of varying lengths and shapes
- chemistry, ballarat school of minestafe, quickfit chemistry set, schools, colleges, universities, thermometer, brannan, immersion thermometer
- Collected from the chemistry laboratory at School of Mines. The was being dismantled due to the cutbacks in funding to TAFE and science was no longer being taught.
The Quickfit Chemistry Set was the most popular set for schools, colleges and universities. There are nine basic items. It allows the construction of at least eight combinations by adding sections together.
A labelled diagram included in the box.
Included in the box is a BRANNAN 76mm Immersion Glass Thermometer. These are also used in beer and wine making.
- James A Jobling Pty Ltd (Maker)
- Model No. 27BU/M
- 23 Aug 2019 at 11:20AM