TRAINING MANUAL - Royal Australian Air Force Standard Notebook for Initial Training Schools
From the Collection of Bendigo Soldiers Memorial Institute Military Museum 37 - 39 Pall Mall Bendigo Victoria
- Hard, light blue cover with blue cloth on edge. Pages have 4 punched holes to allow cover & pages to be secured with black shoe lace. 191 ceam coloured pages with cut edges. Illustrated with black / white diagrams. Chapters are separated with grey / blue card featuring chapter headings.
- L 32.5 x W 21 x D 1.5 cms
- RAAF Publication No 95 for use in air training schools.
Item re Frederick Gardner DAVEY DFC No 410533 RAAF.
Refer Reg No 3536P for his service details.
- His Majesty's Stationery Office (Maker), Harston, Partridge & Co Pty Ltd (Maker), RAAF (Maker)
- Handwritten inside back cover: Numbers & mathematical calculations.
- 15 Oct 2019 at 9:21AM