Books - Sources in the history of Victorian Education No.3 Vol 1 & 2 Royal Commission on Technical Education 1899-1901 Minutes of Evidence
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- Two books with orange/yellow covers outlining the Royal Commission into Technical Education in 1899 -1901
.1 has 256 pages
.2 has 579 pages
- 30.0 cm x 21.0 cm
- victorian education, royal commission, technical education, andrew anderson, gilbert dawbarn, thomas hart, frederick martell, richard middleton, alfred mica smith, robert pinnock, walter wynne, ponsonby carew-smyth, maude glover, herman h. schlapp, william knox, frederick paul, herbert h. smith, william macdonald, theodore fink
- The Fink Report was important for the social, economic and educational history of Victoria. It gave an insight into a broad cross section of Victorian life at the turn on the century. Eight staff from the School of Mines Ballarat were interviewed as part of the Royal Commission.
- Burwood State College (Maker)
- Stamped withdrawn on front cover and first page and UB stamped on the side.
- 23 Aug 2019 at 12:32PM