Book - In God We Trust English edition
From the Collection of Tatura Irrigation & Wartime Camps Museum 49 Hogan S Tatura VIC
- Brown, soft covered book with photo of man and woman on front. English edition.
- internment camp 1 tatura, internment camp love day, ewald steiniger, anne marie steiniger, luthern pastor
- Letters written, 1942-1944 by Ewald Steiniger, while interned, to and from his wife Annemarie Steiniger. Ewald was a Lutheran Pastor in East Melbourne when he was arrested and spent time in Loveday Camp South Australia and Camp 1, Tatura.
- Letters, written in German, relate Ewald's experiences while interned.
- "For Tatura Museum with good wishes Anne Steiniger;Dieter Steiniger (children of Ewald Steiniger) Oct. 2015".
- 29 Aug 2019 at 2:25PM