Book - The Method of Teaching Arithmetic
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- 197 page mustard coloured book used for teaching arithmetic.
- 21.5 cm x 14.0 cm
- mary egan, ballarat teachers college, state college of victoria, ballarat college of advanced education, education department victoria, arithmetic, method of teaching
- Mary Egan who died on April 4th, 1981, spent 23 years as a greatly-respected lecturer in English curriculum at the Ballarat Teachers College, State College of Victoria and Ballarat College of Advanced Education.
- Department of Education (Maker), A.C. Brooks Government Printer (Printer)
- Ballarat Teachers' College stamp on title page.
- 29 Aug 2019 at 4:03PM