Photograph - Digital Image - Jill Riley and the Ashril plaque
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Digital copy of 3 colour photographs.
- main street plaques project, ashril theatre
- In 2018, Greensborough Historical Society placed plaques in the Main Street area of Greensborough. In these photographs, Jillian Riley is shown the plaque of the Ashril Theatre, which belonged to her father Stan Riley. Jill is accompanied by Rosie Bray and GHS President Noel Withers.
- Rosie Bray (Photographer)
- The Main Street Plaques Project placed historical information about original Greensborough buildings as close to the original site as possible. Further information available on the GHS website. The Plaques were made possible through a Greensborough RSL Grant.
- last Friday at 8:04PM