DVD - Where the Grass is Always Greener - Warrnambool
From the Collection of Warrnambool and District Historical Society Inc. 2 Gilles Street (south of Merri St) Warrnambool Victoria
- .1 A lightweight cardboard older with six sides, one containing a DVD and five containing images of Warrnambool.
.2 A DVD with black and white printing on one side.
- .1 (folder closed) W 14 cm. H 12.5 cm. D .5 cm. .2 Diameter 12 cm.
- warrnambool city council, tourism in warrnambool, history of warrnambool
- This is a promotional DVD issued by the Warrnambool City Council. The emphasis is on the coastal areas around Warrnambool and active recreational pursuits for the visitor – whale watching at Logans Beach, swimming at the Lady Bay beach, cycling on the coastal promenade etc.
- 21st century
- Warrnambool City Council (Maker)
- This is of minor interest as an example of the promotional material issued by the Warrnambool City Council in the second decade of the 21st century.
- 6 Oct 2019 at 6:34PM