Photograph - Colour - Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety, Intake 2, 2007
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- brown and gold framed photograph with title and names of students underneath.
- 47cm x 41cm
- viosh, viosh australia, victorian institute of occupational safety and health, wayne clarke, joseph farrell, grant forest, andrew gibson, steven harris, fletcher hayllar, anne hurford, lauren jago, albert knowles, dennis maliby, con mavrelis, john mcinnes, stuart mclellan, don oswin, les pearson, noel scambler, mark smithy, adrian smith, lindsay stewart, timothy watts
- Federation University VIOSH Australia students are safety managers, senior advisors and experienced OHS professionals. They come from all over Australia and industry.
Students are taught active research and enquiry; rather than textbook learning and a one-size fits all approach. VIOSH accepts people into the Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management who have no undergraduate degree – on the basis of extensive work experience and knowledge.
- Creative Framing Gallery (Maker)
- Framer - Creative Framing Gallery
- 22 Nov 2019 at 12:22PM