Photograph - coloured - Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety, Intake 27, 2004
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- Brown timber framed photograph with title and names of students underneath.
- 47cm x 41cm
- viosh, viosh australia, victorian institute of occupational safety and health, mary bardin, rex baxter, ian best, geoff boulter, alana brodrick, andrew cashin, david charters, amy clark, timothy cody, gavin cross, dennis dalrymple, john dalton, ricky dorling, shane downer, adele duke, colin edie, david ford, kristen gandert, paul geraghty, brendan gleeson, tricia goodchild, stephan graham, richard griffith, donna heydon, stuart heydon, albert knowles, steve manolitsas, melinda martin, rosslyn matherson, simon may, trisha mcdonnell, nola mcfarlene, peter mcgeever, simon mcmahon, susan o'hallaron, don oswin, manny peralta, cornelia peters, graham sexton, neena shanks, rae spencer, janet steveson, mark thiedecke, averil troon, micheal turnbull, candice zanatta, vicki williams
- Federation University VIOSH Australia students are safety managers, senior advisors and experienced OHS professionals. They come from all over Australia and industry.
Students are taught active research and enquiry; rather than textbook learning and a one-size fits all approach. VIOSH accepts people into the Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management who have no undergraduate degree – on the basis of extensive work experience and knowledge.
- Creative Framing Gallery (Maker)
- Framer - Creative Framing Gallery
- 22 Nov 2019 at 12:21PM