Photograph - Colour - Graduate Diploma in Occupational Hazard Managment Intake 28 2004
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- black framed photograph with title and names of students underneath, red background
- 47cm x 41cm
- viosh, viosh australia, occupatonal health and safety, shirley bain, richard baker, ian barrett, peter black, daniel brooke, david brown, jamie bryce, jaqui cluff, heather cochrane, jim coyle, phillip dutton, susan ellis, micheal gibbs, nikola grgic, darren head, kylie hedges, paul hilder, andrew host, david lee, ian liddle, paul luchini, elizabeth malseed, grant mandragona, jaqui mann, jeffry mcconnell, frank merante, trisha moritz, richard murphy, raymond rossi, ken shillington, phillip smith, james sullivan, tracey szabo, mark harvey-young
- Federation University VIOSH Australia students are safety managers, senior advisors and experienced OHS professionals. They come from all over Australia and industry.
Students are taught active research and enquiry; rather than textbook learning and a one-size fits all approach. VIOSH accepts people into the Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management who have no undergraduate degree – on the basis of extensive work experience and knowledge.
- Creative Framing Gallery (Maker)
- Framer - Creative Framing Gallery
- 28 Nov 2019 at 9:30AM