Photograph - coloured - Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety , intake 36, 2006
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- black framed photograph with title and names of students underneath, red background
- 47cm x 41cm
- viosh, viosh australia, occupatonal health and safety, paul adams, leo aguirre, gaynor baker, maree baker, tamara ball, ruzica baric, ray belli, jim brambly, graeme clough, james cox, rebekah hansard, fletcher hayllar, karen heber, wayne karleusa, pascalle keane, penny leemhuis, glenn poroissien, lee pearson, juan piraz, colin raynor, murray richardson, darren robertson, nicole robinson, vaughan rose, richard smith, james tatlock, josef tettmann
- Federation University VIOSH Australia students are safety managers, senior advisors and experienced OHS professionals. They come from all over Australia and industry.
Students are taught active research and enquiry; rather than textbook learning and a one-size fits all approach. VIOSH accepts people into the Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management who have no undergraduate degree – on the basis of extensive work experience and knowledge.
- Creative Framing Gallery (Maker)
- Framers - Creative Framing Gallery
- 12 Nov 2019 at 2:06PM