Photograph - coloured - Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety , intake 40, 2006
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- brown framed photograph with title and names of students underneath, green background, glass removed due to breakage
- 47cm x 41cm
- viosh, viosh australia, occupatonal health and safety, john bartle, dallas braam, darren brown, adam carter, melanie chapman, lee (susan) clout, brett condon, hayley court, bobbi devine, christopher dickinson, patrick drury, simon fleming, ronald frielingsdorf, adrianne furber, lee hartwell, david harvey, heidi hotler, alan kelly, brendan kenny, gary king, christpher langmaid, kathryn martin, joshua mcdonald, christopher mcguane, arthur mchugh, john nicholas, sue parish, terry phillips, matthew pinwill, rodney randell, neil reimann, raymond rosch, carl schaller, kerri slatter, glen stuart, mark thompson, lee vine, julie walter, david winter, tanis young, kevan zulu
- Federation University VIOSH Australia students are safety managers, senior advisors and experienced OHS professionals. They come from all over Australia and industry.
Students are taught active research and enquiry; rather than textbook learning and a one-size fits all approach. VIOSH accepts people into the Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management who have no undergraduate degree – on the basis of extensive work experience and knowledge.
- Creative Framing Gallery (Maker)
- Framer Creative Framing Gallery
- 12 Nov 2019 at 3:16PM