Photograph - Colour - Graduate Diploma in Occupational Hazard Managment Intake 31 2007
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- brown and gold framed photograph with title and names of students underneath, blue background
- 47cm x 41cm
- viosh, viosh australia, occupatonal health and safety, annette balshaw, emma bentton, andrew billinghurst, keith bonny, bindi - lee bowman, greg boyle, jon brown, stefan buston, jennifer clancy, david crawford, rachel cuculowskj, leah darcy, mark desilva, melanie davis, richard dearlove, brain dunn, claire elliott, ro enever, kristen gandert, ross garlick, micheal gass, lucia giagnoria, amy goodwin, francesca grenachie, timothy hackett, brain hamer, mark harding, kevin hayes, allan king, philip kirk, greg lipka, narelle mcnally, ana marinovic, paul miller, anthony murray, linda nailon, anthony peters, juan piriz, andrea rowe, christine sherry, kira spriggs, kevin taylor, mark thorton, david venour, lyn wainright, paul watson, greg wong, geraldine zeccola
- Federation University VIOSH Australia students are safety managers, senior advisors and experienced OHS professionals. They come from all over Australia and industry.
Students are taught active research and enquiry; rather than textbook learning and a one-size fits all approach. VIOSH accepts people into the Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management who have no undergraduate degree – on the basis of extensive work experience and knowledge.
- Creative Framing Gallery (Maker)
- Framer - Creative Framing Gallery
- 12 Nov 2019 at 3:35PM