Photograph - Stubley's Garage
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Black and white enlargement of photographic image
- 40 x 51 cm
- stubley motors, main street greensborough, woolworths greensborough, watson holden, savers
- Purcell Stubley bought the garage site in 1946, and this photograph would have been taken shortly afterwards. Note the multiple fuel bowsers, each selling a different brand. Watson Holden was on this site until the late 1970's. Then Woolworths constructed the current building which Savers now occupy.
- Part of a collection of photographic enlargements of Greensborough sites.
- 21 Nov 2019 at 11:30AM