Razor & Case
From the Collection of Anglesea and District Historical Society 5B McMillan Street Anglesea Victoria
- Straight razor in case. (00955/1). Blade of razor made by Cadman & Sons, Sheffield. Blade folds away into plastic handle. Case carries Crown & Sword branding [note: this is a different company altogeher] (00955/2).
- [razor] L250mm x W20mm. [case] L140mm x 25mm
- crown & sword - g peart, mildura, cadman & sons, sheffield
- Estimated pre 1965 (probably early 20th Century)
- T. R. Cadman and Sons [razor] (Maker)
- [on case] Crown & Sword Razor / Guaranteed
[on blade] Made in England expressly foir G Peart / Tobacconist / Mildura [on blade handle] Cadman & Sons, Sheffield, England / logo BENGALL.
- 26 Nov 2019 at 4:40PM