Model - John Sickler Tailor and Gazette Building
From the Collection of Port Fairy Historical Society Museum and Archives 30 Gipps Street Port Fairy 3284
- small hand made model of a shop front from the 1892 almanac
- 56w x 19h x 16d
- VPFH 804
- model, panorama, sackville street, mewkill, almanac, bank street
- This model was part of a panorama of 11 pieces designed from drawings in an 1892 almanac printed by the Port Fairy Gazette. The panorama was used in the Historical rooms in Bank Street on an extended mantle piece before the museum and Archives were relocated to Gipps Street.
- early 1970`s
- This model was made as a part of an eleven piece panorama of the streetscape of Port Fairy in 1892. By a local resident.
- Tailoring Establishment John Sickler
- 22 Dec 2019 at 4:06PM