Scientific Instrument - DC Voltmeter/Ammeter: Model D.14
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- A teaching / demonstration model with large scale and transparent panels. Polished wooden frame. Direct current - moving coil Volt-Ammeter
- 40.0cm X 35.0cm X 21.0cm
- chemistry, electrical power, physics, voltmeter, ammeter, direct current, scientific instrument
- Used for teaching chemistry principles of measuring electrical power.
- Paton Electrical Pty Ltd (Maker)
- Black tape on front panel "PHYSICS"
- 12 Dec 2019 at 4:00PM