black and white photographs
From the Collection of Orbost & District Historical Society Ruskin Street Orbost Victoria
- Three black / white photographs associated with adult education in Orbost..
- H-125mm W-178mm
- 3098.9; 3098.10; 3098.11; 3098.11
- education-east-gippsland country-education-project balfour-al
- These photographs were taken at the Country Education Project's conference at Dinner Plain, Victoria.
The Country Education Partnership (CEP) has been working in the area of rural and remote education for over three decades. It was initially established in Victoria during 1977 and in 2012 it changed its name from Country Education Project.
In 3098.9 are Al Balfour (Far East Gippsland Area Coordinator CEP); John Pritchard (Orbost); and Kennie Ellis (Ministry of Education) at FEAST at Dinner Plain.
In 3098.10 are: Rod Falconer (Genoa PS); Al Balfour (FEG Coordinator); Jeff Neale ( Club Terrace PS); Lorraine Wylie(Ottways?) and Naomi Ellis (Ministry of Education). They are sharing information at CEP's Dinner Plain conference.
In 3098.11 are the East Gippsland representatives at the Country Education Project's Dinner Plain conference. L-R are Al Balfour (far East Gippsland Area CoordinatorCEP); Jeff Neale (Club Terrace)PS); Henrie Ellis ( Ministry of Education); John Pritchard
- second half 20th century
- Snowy River Mail (photographer)
- These photographs are pictorial records associated with education in East Gippsland.
- 23 Jan 2020 at 12:52PM