Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Photographs / Album - Official opening of the Ringwood Shopping Centre by Sir John Allison - 6th July 1954

From the Collection of Ringwood and District Historical Society 125 Warrandyte Road Ringwood VIC

Description
Black and white photograph -Brilliants Modern Butchery- Ringwood Shopping Centre -86 Whitehorse Road

Size
A4
Object Registration
10317-15
Made By
Richard Stewart - Photographer (Maker)
Last updated
8 Jan 2020 at 8:20PM