Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Newspaper cutting - Official opening of the Ringwood Shopping Centre by Sir John Allison - 6th July 1954

From the Collection of Ringwood and District Historical Society 125 Warrandyte Road Ringwood VIC

Description
Article of the opening of The Ringwood Shopping Centre and the history of the Project
Size
A4
Object Registration
10317-17
Last updated
8 Jan 2020 at 8:30PM