Book - Bank Book
From the Collection of Tatura Irrigation & Wartime Camps Museum 49 Hogan Street Tatura VIC
- 2 x Maroon covered bank books. A buff coloured sticker on front with the words "In Account Current with The Commercial Bank of Australia Limited. Page ........)
- commercial bank of australia, bank books, mchugh brothers, wood and chaff cutters in tatura, tatura businesses
- The McHugh brothers were Wood and Chaff Cutters. The books were used from March 1942 to December 1946 and December 1946 to May 1952.
- Commercial Bank of Australia (Maker)
- Mr LJP McHugh. (the owner of the two bank books.)
- 26 May 2020 at 1:40PM