Photograph - Colour - Blythwood Grange (Formerly St Joseph's Orphanage), 2012
From the Collection of Ballarat Heritage Services PO Box 2209 Bakery Hill Post Office Victoria
- Colour photograph of a brick building of the former St Joseph's Orphanage, Sebastopol.
- sebastopol, st joseph's orphanage, blythwood grange
- The foundation stone for this building was laid by the Most Reverend Dr Higgins, Bishop of Ballarat, on 08 September 1911.
- Clare Gervasoni (Maker)
- 13 Jan 2020 at 9:45PM