Science Equipment - Hand-held Conductivity/TDS Meter: CON 6/TDS 6
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- Grey hard plastic case - compartments inside. Contains 1 meter, 1 conductivity probe and 4 small bottles of solution. Three bottles are conductivity solution. The solution is standardized using conductivity meter that is calibrated by potassium chloride solution. One bottle is deionized water. Instruction Manual in compartment in lid.
- 36.0cm x 26.5cm x 7.5cm
- food and allied sciences, conductivity meter, conductivity probe, conductivity solution, deionized water, potassium chloride, salt content
- The Conductivity Meter was purchased for the Food and Allied Sciences Department. It is not known if it was purchased to replace a similar item but obvious that this particular one has never been used.
The solutions can be used for measuring conductivity. This measurement can be used as an estimate of total salt content in a solution. Good for quality assurance in a food context.
- Oakton-Eutech Instruments Pty Ltd (Maker)
- Labels and stickers on outside of case. Serial No: 1428228
- 23 Jan 2020 at 5:29PM