Pump organ with pedals. Has carved decoration on front and sides.
This "Cornish" organ was imported by Thomas Sebire of Wandin in 1911. In 1942 it was bequeathed to his daughter, Edna (Mrs. G. Andrews of Wandin) and by her to her daughter, Beverly (Mrs. L.D. Creek of Nhill) in 1971. Mrs Creek has made this organ available for the Wandin Historical Display. Mrs. G. Andrews was organist of the Wandin Methodist Church from 1927 to 1942.
Owned and used by Thomas Sebire.
Inscriptions & Markings
"Cornish Company, Washington New Jersey USA"