Book - The Diaries Of Sarah Midgley And Richard Skilbeck: A Story of Australian Settlers 1851-1864.
From the Collection of Port Fairy Historical Society Museum and Archives 30 Gipps Street Port Fairy 3284
- viii, 208 p.,  p. of plates : ill., maps (lining-papers), ports ; 25 cm.
- VPFH 09.02B.026
- midgley, sarah, 1831-1893 -- diaries, skilbeck, richard, 1838-1924 -- diaries, frontier and pioneer life -- victoria, koroit (vic.) -- history -- sources
- The diary of Sarah Midgley. Letters. The diary of Richard Skilbeck. Afterword. Richard Skilbeck's obituary.
- Cassell Australia (Maker)
- The book is a record of everyday life in the years 1851 to 1864 told by settlers in the Port Fairy - Koroit district. Published by Cassell Australia, VIC, Australia. (1967)
- $12- Koroit in pencil on front end leaf
- 28 Jun 2020 at 3:52PM