From the Collection of Mont De Lancey 71 Wellington Road Wandin North Victoria
- Pump organ with pedals. Has carved decoration on front and sides.
- 134cm wide x 130cm high
- 955 House
- harmoniums, organs
- This "Cornish" organ was imported by Thomas Sebire of Wandin in 1911. In 1942 it was bequeathed to his daughter, Edna (Mrs. G. Andrews of Wandin) and by her to her daughter, Beverly (Mrs. L.D. Creek of Nhill) in 1971. Mrs Creek has made this organ available for the Wandin Historical Display. Mrs. G. Andrews was organist of the Wandin Methodist Church from 1927 to 1942.
Owned and used by Thomas Sebire.
- Circa 1880's
- The Cornish Company (Maker)
- "Cornish Company, Washington New Jersey USA"
- 3 Feb 2020 at 4:53PM