This badge was one issued to members of a club associated with the Liberty Theatre Cinema in Warrnambool. It probably dates from the 1950s. The Liberty Theatre was in Lava Street (now a Coles Store) and was opened in 1939. It was a single storey building accommodating 722 people. It closed in 1956.
This badge is of interest as a souvenir of the Liberty Theatre, a cinema that was operating in Warrnambool in the mid 20th century.
This is a round metal badge with blue and red lettering and two stars on a cream-coloured background. There is a meal clip at the back of the badge. The badge is much rusted and stained.
Inscriptions & markings
Liberty Theatre Cinema Club Member