Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Book - Silver Jubilee - Trinity Sunday 1980

From the Collection of Ringwood and District Historical Society 125 Warrandyte Road Ringwood VIC

Description
History of Holy Trinity Church, Patterson Street,. Ringwood East - 25th Anniversary 1955-1980, researched and compiled by A.H. Scollary
Size
A4 - 36 pages
Attached Files
Object Registration
4938
When Made
1980
Made By
A.H. Scollary (Maker)
Inscriptions & Markings
Foreword by The Rev. Dr. George A. Mullins, first vicar of The Parish of Holy Trinity Ringwood East
Last updated
12 Feb 2020 at 8:24PM