black and white photagraphs
From the Collection of Orbost & District Historical Society Ruskin Street Orbost Victoria
- Two photographs. 3164.1 is a sepia photograph of a young girl standing beside a little boy who is seated. The photograph is mounted on card. it has been taken inside a studio. the little girl is wearing a long dress with a lace smock. The boy is wearing a suit with short pants. He has a lace collar.
3164.2 is of a small boy standing next to a tree. He is wearing a suit with a waistcoat and a lace collar.
- 3164.1 - H-185mm W-132mm; 3164.2 - H-136mm W-87mm
- sealey-jim sealey-evelyn clothing-children's
- late 19th century
- Yeoman & Co. (Maker)
- This photograph seems to be associated with an early settler family in the Bete Bolong district. It is also a pictorial record of children's clothing of the late 19th century.
- on back - :"Evelyn & Jim Sealey neighbours of Richardsons in Bete Bolong"
- 14 Feb 2020 at 12:05PM