Booklet - St Paul's Anglican Church Ringwood Centenary Souvenir History
From the Collection of Ringwood and District Historical Society 125 Warrandyte Road Ringwood VIC
- Historic summary concentrating on four moves of St Paul's Anglican Church in Ringwood from 1879 to 1979 including photographs of each location - Mount Dandenong Road, Pratt Street, Ringwood Street, and Warrandyte Road. Includes list of vicars from 1905 to 1979.
- 17cm x 21cm - 22 pages
- Stella Badger (Maker)
- Introduction by Rev. Bill Potter, Vicar.
Compiled by Stella Badger
Design, Charles Miller
- 15 Feb 2020 at 10:15AM