Article - Farmers Arms Hotel
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- 1 page, text and black and white image
- farmers arms hotel, greensborough hotel, main street greensborough
- The Farmers Arms Hotel stood on the corner of Main Street and Hailes Street Greensborough from the early 1860s until 1925 when the current building on this site was erected and named the Greensborough Hotel after the establishment of that name, further up the hill, was burnt down in 1923.
- Noel Withers (Maker)
- 3 May 2020 at 11:40AM