From the Collection of Uniting Church Archives - Synod of Victoria 54 Serrell Street Malvern East Victoria
- Sepia carte de visite photograph of the Wesleyan Methodist Church located at the corner of Burwood Road and Williams Street Hawthorn.
- 60 x 70 mm
- wesleyan church, hawthorn, crouch and wilson, hon. alexander fraser
- The Wesleyan Church was located at the corner of Burwood Road and William St. Hawthorn. It was designed by Messrs. Crouch and Wilson. The foundation stone was laid by the Hon. Alexander Fraser MLC on 14 August 1867. The Sunday School next to the church was built in 1878.
- Undated c.1880
- Burwood Road, Williams Road
- 27 Mar 2020 at 1:46PM