Historical information

St John's Presbyterian was built in 1853. It was used for worship services 1853 - 1927. It was subsequently used by church organisations for a further 25 years. Demolished in 1953. The front doors and stone entrance archway were reused by St. Thomas' Church of England Moonee Ponds.

Physical description

B & W exterior view of St. John's Presbyterian Church Essendon. Mounted on brown card.