Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Folder - St Margaret's Anglican Church, Eltham

From the Collection of Eltham District Historical Society Inc 728 Main Rd Eltham Victoria

Object Registration
04887
Keywords
harry gilham collection, st margaret's anglican church, norm williams, peter bassett-smith, doney, organ
Historical information
Photocopy of page headed "order of programme" with historical information

Photocopy of article "St Margaret's C of E, 95 years" from "The News" 14th December 1956

Photocopy of article "The oldest shire church" from" and "Eltham in old days" by Sarah Dawson both from 100 years of News Special edition August 27, 1997 page 30
Typed recollections from Peter Bassett-Smith, 2001

Invitation, flyer and booklet: Celebration of 150 years for gathered community of St Margaret's 1861-2011 (26 February 2012). Service booklet

10 pages from an unsourced book about the early history of the Church of England in Eltham, including references to the denominational school, naming of the district, church, Henry Dendy, site, W.B. Andrew, building committee, laying of foundation stone, building, opening and dedication, list of vicars to 1960.
Inscriptions & Markings
HG Booklet 39
Last updated
29 Mar 2020 at 4:02PM