Photograph - Digital Image - J. Gadsden and Co. Picnic at Greensborough 1934 - Jean, Jeff and Joyce
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Digital copy of black and white photograph.
- gadsden and co., picnics in greensborough
- Photographs of the J. Gadsden and Co. picnic in Greensborough, in 1934. In this photograph three people pose, arms linked, in a field. The caption reads: "Jean, Jeff and Joyce ".
- Gadsden's produced packing materials - originally paper and cardboard, then food cans.
- Caption on back of photo: "Jean, Jeff and Joyce "
- 30 Mar 2020 at 12:44PM