Historical information

Photograph of The Brigidine Convent taken in 1913 featuring a group of finely groomed pupils on the balconies. The Convent was home for the Brigidine Sisters and the Boarders who attended their St. Josephs School. The Bridgine Convent is now known as 'The Old Priory' and is privately owned , it currently operates as accommodation in Beechworth.

Physical description

Sepia rectangular photograph printed on card.

Inscriptions & markings

Reverse: Historic Beechworth / THE BRIGIDINE CONVENT / 2573 (in pencil)