Historical information

Churchill Island Heritage Farm has a large photograph collection dating from the mid-nineteenth century to the last decade. This series of photographs show candid pictures taken by previous residents of the Island.

Physical description

Black and White photograph of Ted and Harry Jenkins with Bill Cusby (?) standing around the cannon in front of Amess House.

Inscriptions & markings

Catalogue number written on reverse in pencil.
'A' stamped on reverse
Handwriting on reverse 'c.1940'
Handwritten on reverse 'Harry Jenkins Ted Jenkins and Bill Cusby' (?)