Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Chairs

From the Collection of Ballarat Clarendon College 1425 Sturt Street Ballarat Victoria

Description
Chairs from the original MacFarland Dining Hall, opened in 1936. Chairs purchased from money donated by four old boys (see The Minervan June 1936 p.19)
Object Registration
000506
Keywords
chairs, macfarland hall
Historical information
Some of these chairs remained n general use within the school even after MacFarland Hall was renovated in the early 2000s.
Last updated
15 Apr 2020 at 9:56AM