Two Pictures R.A.A.F. Aircraft CIRC 1921- 1981 - R.A.A.F. Diamond Jubilee photographs. Two R.A.A.F. Aircraft.
From the Collection of Lara RSL Sub Branch McClelland Ave Lara Victoria
- 992.1 R.A.A.F. picture of Avro Ab'Intio (AKA Avro 504K) Aircraft Trainer in 1921 - Picture released for R.A.A.F Diamond Jubilee.
992.2 R.A.A.F. picture of CAC Wackett Aircraft Trainer in 1939 - Picture released for R.A.A.F Diamond Jubilee.
- W. 43.8 cm H. 31.8 cm Both have same diamentions.
- framed picture r.a.a.f. avro ab'intio aircraft trainer., framed picture naive native cac wackett trainer., pictures of raaf diamond jubilee frames pictures.
- R.A.A.F. Diamond Jubilee 5/04/1981 Pictures of RAAF history produced framed series of prints of aircraft 1921 to 1981, of which these prints are a example.
- Pictures (two off ) RAAF Aircraft part of RAAF history from 1921 - 1981.
- 992.1 Avro Ab'Intio Aircraft Trainer On front of picture lower right corner is details of Avro Ab'Intio in 1921 The R.A.A.F.'s first training Aircraft were the rotary engined Avro 504Ks. Royal Australian Air Force No.2. Picture Title of " RAAF AIRCRAFT 1921 - 1981".
992.2 Naive Native CAC Wackett Trainer. On front of picture lower right corner is details of Naive Native CAC Wackett Trainer of 1939 introduced Monoplane to the RAAF.
Royal Australian Air Force No.6. Picture Title of " RAAF AIRCRAFT 1921 - 1981".
- 16 Apr 2020 at 1:44PM