Jewellery, small gold ring with blue stone
From the Collection of City of Moorabbin Historical Society (Operating the Box Cottage Museum) Joyce Park Jasper Road Ormond Victoria
- A small gold ring with a blue stone in an original paper mache box c1900
- jewellery, costume jewellery, early settlers, moorabbin shire, bentleigh, mckinnon, ormond, cheltenham,
- Women wear rings to denote their marital status or as a fashion statement. They may be small or large, valuable or costume, or part of the overall accessories to accompany their outfit. Some stones have significance or may have sentimental attraction.
- Unrecorded jeweller (Maker)
- A small gold ring that is typical of the jewellery worn by early settler women in Moorabbin Shire c1900
- 21 Jun 2020 at 9:12PM