Tools, Spanner Auto x4 'Vana Dium'
From the Collection of City of Moorabbin Historical Society (Operating the Box Cottage Museum) Joyce Park Jasper Road Ormond Victoria
- Set of 4 graduated automobile steel spanners made by Vana Dium Ltd USA c 1950
- L19cm x3/4; L 16cm x5/8; L11cm x 7/16; 10cmx5/16
- spanners, automobiles, car mechanics, vana dium ltd usa, vanadium, uranium, early settlers, market gardeners, blacksmiths, tools, building equipment, hammers, moorabbin shire, bentleigh, mckinnon, highett, cheltenham,mcewan james pty ltd, melbourne, bunnings pty ltd,
- 4x steel Automobile Spanners ' Vana Dium' used by a resident of the City of Moorabbin c1950
Vanadium is a hard, silver-grey metallic element. It is a ductile transition metal with a natural resistance to corrosion and stability against alkalis, acids and salt water. Vanadium is found in over 60 different minerals including vanadinite, carnotite, roscoelite and patronite.
- This Vana Dium Spanner set is typical of the type used by car mechanics in the City of Moorabbin c1950
- Front Forged VANA DIUM Steel 3/4 Pat.Pend.
Back AUTO-KIT No.100 Made in USA
- 7 Aug 2020 at 9:46AM